The Flow Smart is an interactive Smart trainer with an electro brake. This resistance unit is perfect for an intermediate training level and can reach a maximum resistance of 800 watts, which is perfect for most interval sessions. Instead of using a handlebar computer you train by connecting the Flow quickly and easily to the Tacx app or third party softwares, such as Trainer Road or Zwift. Of the many possible training options, you can choose the software that best matches you and your way of training.
The Flow Smart communicates wirelessly via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart for convenient training sessions using your smartphone or tablet. Performance data can be viewed on several devices simultaneously, including your smartphone, bike computer and sports watch. An ANT+ dongle, sold separately, allows use with a computer.
When the Flow Smart isn’t connected to a smartphone, tablet or computer, it behaves as a fluid trainer. This means the trainer behaves progressively: when your speed increases, the resistance increases as well. So it is possible to use this trainer in a “stand-alone” status, but it has to remain plugged.
- Works with Tacx apps & Third party apps
- Automatic operation
- Electromagnetic resistance unit
- Recreates slopes up to 6%
- Max brake power 800 Watt
- Flywheel effect 11,81 kg
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
- Wheel diameter 26"- 29" and 700c; 29" with trainer tyre
In the box:
- Skyliner Front wheel support
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Bikes: Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer
- Axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available