Be so bold in the all-new Ambush 2. Fully redesigned from the buckle up with essential features for next-gen trail riding, the Ambush 2 channels ample ventilation through modern styling, with a superb fit and dialed eyewear integration.
Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
- Sized to drop in with a highly customizable fit and precision adjustment. The Ambush 2 features our SBC Integrated Fit system and adjustable Tri-Fix splitters to provide a dialed fit.
- Fine-tune your vision using the Ambush 2’s Occipital Base Adjustment to precisely adjust how the helmet sits on the brow for seamless integration with goggles and glasses for an unrestricted view down the trail.
- Innovative sunglasses storage with hidden rubber flaps maintains a secure, rattle-free fit, keeping your glasses safely stored when you need to get them out of the way during long climbs or moments of rest.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic design integrates the maximum volume of internal channeling for optimal airflow through the helmet, drawing heat away from the head. 4D brow cooling, which provides a gap between the helmet and forehead, draws airflow into internal air channels at every speed.
- Integrated fixed visor with a breakaway feature provides increased trail vision and a seamless interface with eyewear while effectively channeling airflow through the helmet for superb ventilation.
- Strategically optimized dual-density EPS foam eliminates bulk and reduces excess weight.
- The Ambush 2 earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from the internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Features the MIPS SL solution with our exclusive perforated backing. Integrating MIPS technology within the helmet padding reduces moisture retention while increasing breathability.
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
- Average weight: 360 grams (medium).