This performance paddle uses a carbon weave for greater strength whilst keeping the paddle super light and responsive. The blade shape is a teardrop design with a single dihedral blade face. This allows water to flow evenly off each side creating a smooth and stable stroke, whilst the double concave offers the user to really put the power down.
- Ideal to those new to paddling or who want an all-round board with plenty of stability, the 10’6” Ride MSL has a max recommended rider weight of 95kg/209bs
- The 32" width and round nose profile gives increased stability and a smooth ride whether taking a leisurely paddle with friends or playing in the surf
- Ultra durable MSL material and indestructible fins gives the board bullet proof like qualities
- A coiled leash and paddle is included for a complete package, choose from Cruiser Tough paddle
- Fitted as standard, all Red Paddle Co boards come with 3 comfortable grip handles, adjustable cargo system and sleek high traction deck pad
So, you need an inflatable paddle board that will see you right in all conditions. Well, look no further. Red Paddle Co's multi-award-winning Ride 10'6” is our most popular board – available in a choice of colours….purple or classic blue. Imagine how at ease you'll feel paddling out to sea on this versatile board. It offers excellent durability along with superior stability, so can withstand even the wildest of water adventures.
Whether you feel like a leisurely paddle on the lake with friends, or an action-packed adventure in head-high surf, this board offers a smooth and predictable ride. No matter what type of rider you are, you'll have endless fun on this all-round board. It's 120mm/4.7'' thick, providing incredible stiffness that doesn't compromise on performance. The ergonomic tubular handles give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
Adjustable Cargo System - A new and improved cargo system has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. A twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
ATB Transformer Bag - Introducing a total redesign of our all terrain backpack that offers a bagless carry system. This skeleton system means you can access more remote waterways without the need for a bulky bag and just take the straps and your pump. When using the bag, large all terrain wheels make handling rugged terrain a breeze and considered anthropometric design is able to be fully customised to your height so you can take maximum care of your body while under load. Large exterior pockets can fit any quick to grab essentials and velcro interior pocket means your paddle blade is safe and secure. The interior material has a stylish Red repeater pattern and its water resistance will minimise any intrusive damp. Additional internal storage for small items and keeping your service kit on hand.